2021 Curbside Compost Pickup Dates:
Saturday, April 17, 2021: Compost Only
Saturday, May 15, 2021: Compost and Brush
· No barrels or bags over 50 pounds
· Brush needs to be less than 2" in diameter and less than 4' long
New Hampton Economic Development is offering grants to small businesses (50 employees or less) located in New Hampton that have been impacted by the COVID-19
pandemic. These grant dollars can be used for the following:
1) Advertising/marketing costs
2) Web site development
3) Web site redevelopment to make your current site more user/shopper friendly
If awarded funds, applicant must turn in receipts & will get reimbursed for their award amount.
Click on link below for grant application.
Please submit grant applications to:email@example.com
NH Economic Development, 112 E Spring St, New Hampton IA 50659
Grant applications must be submitted by 4 pm on March 12, 2021.
Notification of awards will be by the end of March.
• One application per business
• For Profit and non profit businesses are eligible
• Inherently religious activities such as religious worship, instruction, or activities that
promote specific religious doctrine are not eligible.
• There are no set of criteria, that if met, will guarantee funding
• The advisory board has the right to fully fund, partially fund, or not fund any project
• Max request—$500
If you have any questions, please reach out to Tammy Robinson or Megan Baltes, 641-394-2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org