Hospital & Clinic
MercyOne New Hampton Medical Center is a faith-based, not-for-profit community hospital that offers comprehensive health care services. MercyOne is licensed for 18 beds and has 20,000 outpatient visits each year. Located in New Hampton, Iowa, MercyOne serves 17,000 residents in and around Chickasaw County. MercyOne New Hampton Medical Center offers a full range of services in an inpatient and outpatient setting as well as 24 hour emergency care, surgical services, obstetrics and family health, therapy and rehabilitation and diagnostic services. Convenient access to 14 different specialties means patients don't have to travel far to get the specialized treatment they deserve.
MercyOne New Hampton Family Medicine provides patient care and services in response to a wide range of medical care needs. Our staff of 9 primary care providers offers the best care/service for our patients and effective integration of services to ensure quality patient care has been delivered.
- MercyOne New Hampton Medical Center - 308 N. Maple Ave - 641-394-4121
- MercyOne New Hampton Family Medicine - 308 N. Maple Ave - 641-394-2151
- Eye Care Associates - 8 E. Spring Street - 641-394-2326 or 1-800-394-9722
- Chickasaw County Rescue Squad - 260 E. Prospect Street
More info: Chickasaw County Emergency Management - 641-394-2406
- Chickasaw County Public Health Nursing Service - 260 E. Prospect Street - 641-394-4053
- Ball Clinic of Chiropractic - Dr. Kimberly Ball, DC - 622 N. Linn - 641-394-3911
- New Hampton Chiropractic - Dr. Paul Ewert, DC - 16 N. Water Ave - 641-394-3039
- Holthaus Family Chiropractic - 8 W. Spring Street - 641-394-3991
- Linn Haven Rehab & Healthcare - 641-394-3151
- New Hampton Nursing & Rehab - 641-394-4153