Eligibility to Apply for Grant
- Applicants must be tax-exempt, non-profit entities classified by the IRS as 501(c) (3) organizations or government entities. If you have questions about eligibility or this classification, please contact us at 641-394-5906.
- One application per project
- There are no set of criteria that, if met, will guarantee funding
- If the organization has received past funding from the New Hampton Hotel/Motel Grant, all grant reporting must be up to date and in good standing.
- CONSIDER APPLYING! We look for new ways to have a positive impact on New Hampton through innovative and high-impact grants.
- The maximum request that will be considered is $5,000.
Applying for a Grant
Applicants interested in applying for a New Hampton Hotel/Motel Grant are asked to complete and submit the online application, below. Applications are not being accepted at this time. Applications will be accepted October 1, 2021.
Awarded applicants will be asked to submit a short report within six months on the outcome of the funded project.
When are grants awarded?
All applicants will be notified of the results of the grant process by March 1, 2021. Note: The project or program described in your application may be funded in full or partially funded or not at all.
If you have questions regarding the grant, contact Karen at 641-394-5906 or email@example.com.