You’ve asked, and we’ve listened! Do you have a child that just loves to swim? Then this extra time in the pool might just be for them!
Work and excel at swim strokes, becoming a stronger swimmer and compete at various races such as; freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly, medley, etc. **If you need to miss a day here or there, that is okay.
- Must pass the deep end swim test to participate
- Strongly recommend that you have passed Level 4 of our Red Cross Swim Lessons
- Swim Goggles also strongly recommended!
Swim Meets: We will have a “home meet” against each other like last year. And will also travel to Charles City once or twice for a meet against them. Details to come!
CHICKASAW SWIM CAPS INCLUDED!
Ages: 3rd Grade-High School
- June 7th - August 6th Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- 7th-High School 8:00-9:00 AM
- 3rd-6th Gr. 9:00-10:00 AM
Deadline: May 20th
Location: New Hampton Swimming Pool
Instructor(s): Kelsey Kane & William Clark