Please register your child according to the grade they are/were in 2020/2021.
*This program is lead by an Adult & High School Students (Still Hiring!)*
To learn and grow as we play with drills, games, and practice. We encourage coaches to stop the scrimmage and give immediate feedback as to what happened or what the player should be doing or should have done in the situation. Our main goal for our participants is to learn the sport while having fun!
Tentative Weekly Schedule for 2020 Season
**All practices/games will be on SB Diamond 1 & 2
1st Week (June 7-10) – Everyone will practice together at their *specific times.
2nd Week (June 14-17) – Everyone will practice together at their *specific times.
- Morning scrimmages on Wed., June 16th
3rd Week (June 21-24) – Everyone will practice together at their *specific times.
- Evening scrimmages on Mon., June 21st
- Morning scrimmages on Thurs., June 24th
4th Week (June 28-Jul 1) – Everyone will practice at their * specific times. Fun day on Thursday!
- Evening scrimmages on Sun., June 27th
**All Morning scrimmages will be played during your child’s designated practice time (will be 45 min-1 hr. long). You’ll receive a schedule for evening scrimmages.
Ages: 4-5 years olds, KG, 1st Grade
- June 7-July 1
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
- Preschool (4-5 yr. Girls) 8:00-9:00
- Preschool (4-5 yr. Boys) 9:00-10:00
- TK/KG-1st Grade Girls 10:00-11:00
- TK/KG-1st Grade Boys 11:00-12:00
- Preschool (4-5 yr. Girls) - SSG
- Preschool (4-5 yr. Boys) - SSB
- TK/KG-1st Grade Girls - KG Code: 8002 1st Code: 8102
- TK/KG-1st Grade Boys - KG Code: 8001 1st Code: 8101
Deadline: Wednesday, May 5th
Location: Mikkleson Park, East Softball Diamond