Posted: February 16, 2021
New Hampton Economic Development is offering grants to small businesses (50 employees or less) located in New Hampton that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. These grant dollars can be used for the following:
- Advertising/marketing costs
- Web site development
- Web site redevelopment to make your current site more user/shopper friendly
If awarded funds, applicant must turn in receipts & will get reimbursed for their award amount.
Click on link below for grant application.
Please submit grant applications to:
email@example.com -or- NH Economic Development, 112 E Spring St, New Hampton IA 50659
Grant applications must be submitted by 4 pm on March 12, 2021.
Notification of awards will be by the end of March.
- One application per business
- For Profit and non profit businesses are eligible
- Inherently religious activities such as religious worship, instruction, or activities that promote specific religious doctrine are not eligible.
- There are no set of criteria, that if met, will guarantee funding
- The advisory board has the right to fully fund, partially fund, or not fund any project
- Max request—$500
If you have any questions, please reach out to Tammy Robinson or Megan Baltes, 641-394-2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.